Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Hello(:

Haha I just checked the blazers blog.. Hanis, you rock okay!! rock on(: I stole a few pics to put here..rarely have any cos Mandz and I don't have a camera (well at least she doesn't..I don't know where i put those cables...and the camera).

Whoo this picture is great cos it shows you the whackiness of the 3some Undersome(: but of course it hides the face of the innocent one:D Hahahahahaha! (The white one at the back..tying loose strings isit?)
Nobody died, don't worry. We COULD have, though..<-(hanis's comment)

now do you believe me when i say the blazer's have the same smile? Whee(:
Haha so cool.

Nat! They are so cuteeeeeeee!! haha all Kat's are(:(: And it looks like my fav movie characters!! haha no wonder it's ur favourite.

Mandz! haha you are weird so you need a weird name(: yup. hahaha omgsh you are all so funny! Hahaha and that gw!!! ohman. (maybe i can change that to "ohmandz" now :P) ReD LoBsTeR?? hmm. she got good taste (literally!) but i guess i won't mind gw dead and cooked. She might turn out better that way..

Today i went out to STUDY. haha oh wells. at least i did one chem paper(: okayokay only the mcq.. :P
went to j8 with my classmate Angie and tried to study at the library. Where we met the Joyful Amanda:D hahah she is weird. She went to j8 in the morning and called me to see if i was there. Then when i was there she was at plaza. then SHE CAME BACK. hahaha to show me her new Star Wars book. WHOOHOOOOOOOO! I rejoice with you amanda(: Angeline's friend came shortly before. She's now in the same school as Spinelli..

I am in love....with my book!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahaha maybe i'm in the same boat as Amanda:P
Wow. This is the first book (or series i should say) that makes me so interested to pick it up and read non-stop..I even had a dream about it. It's about the tribulation times. And what makes it even more interesting is that it's TRUE. As i keep reading i just keep saying "wow wow wow wow wow.."

Hope does not necessarily take the form
of excessive confidence; rather, it involves
the simple willingness to take the next step.
~STANLEY HAUERWAS
its telling me smth. directly to my face. i know it.
This was yesterdays..I took quite a while to figure it out but in the end understood(:
It's like the old time phrase i so liked by saint antoine "anything essential is invisible to the eyes"
He who has God and everything has no more
than he who has God alone.

~C. S. LEWIS MAY 26

I seriously have to stop sleeping so late..I'm havin funny sleeping patterns. Yesterday before trg I slept twice AFTER WAKING UP. haha and I keep having dreams..Each time i fall asleep I have a dream. Every night i'll have dreams. I'll share it with you all someday(:

Oh, tmr seniors are coming for trg..I feel happy. haha i guess trg has been weird without them..

and what happened yesterday..ahh. you know, it has really let me see what is important and what isn't. I guess ever since tournament ended there was no passion in trgs. it was different. I did not have that passion anymore. Because i saw all around me my teammates and juniors had no passion. I was disheartened. I was sad. But you know what? I've decided now that i shall just enjoy my time in trgs. I don't really care or mind if a junior becomes my captain. Because nobody else does. and i've set my priorities straight(: LORD guide me to do Your Will..

Talking about C. S. Lewis, I'll be watching Prince Caspian on thurs!!! Wheeeeee(:

Goodnight once again(: Sleep well.

No comments: