heyazz!!
haha so glad cross-country's over! it was hot and tiring and a killer!
anyway its like i think cedar netballers just rock so much. have you ever heard of anyone who started FROM THE BACK to end up in such good positions? I really think we should be promoted 10 positions for sheer grit and perserverance. but the rankings are not important. i have to say some really important thank yous and sorrys first.
THANK YOU!! Thank you to the sec 3 netballers. You guys just rock so much. I loved the outing afterwards, and i loved the way we almost (key word almost) screwed up our seniors farewell yesterday to in the end have it turn out so well. i wanna thank you guys for however crazily it sounds actually walking from tp to tampines mall. imagine the calories we burned! (: i also wanna thank kathleen, natasha and evelyn for setting the pace for x-country for me. i dont think i could have perserved with your help. i also wanna thank natasha especially, for agreeing to slow down towards the end of the x-country because i asked her to. otherwise i might have given up and started jogging instead of running. and because we slowed down, i had time to catch my breath and energy left to sprint the last 200m.
SORRY!! Sorry to Afiqah, Hanis, Husna and Andeline especially. Sorry we didn't slow down and wait for you to sort out your problem and ran on ahead. Our plan was always to run AS A TEAM. So very sorry for breaking our promise.
Looking back, I think these last 2 days we(the sec 3 netballers) have been through a lot as a team. Haha...I hope we will always have this special bond ok?
Alright, and just to prevent this post from turning into an Oscar Award Aceptance speech, remember our promise ok? We are gonna train hard and achieve our dreams next year! (Haha, now I think I know why Mrs Jai said I was a team player. But it's still so weird!)
Love always,
Mandy(:
P.S. THE HOLIDAYS ARE ON US!!!!! Good or bad, you decide. XD
No comments:
Post a Comment