Sunday, May 25, 2008

Crucified, laid behind a stone,
You lived to die, rejected and alone.
Like a rose, trampled on the ground,
You took the fall, and thought of me
above all..

Imagine you were the only one who had a tv..which means you were the only one who knew a dangerous cyclone was coming. A family of 10 moved in next to you, a grandfather, grandmother, father, mother and 6 kids. They do not know that immense death is coming. What are you going to do? .....There is no excuse. I have to own up. I have to discard myself from this world and walk in the spirit ~

Today's service was..heart-warming & soul burning!!!!!!!!!!!
Your right. While I was listening to you I couldn't sit still. My insides were burning. I want to tell the world about You. It isn't dreaded, but exciting. The exciting Times has come. It may be a burden, yet, it is a must. Give me the words to say, guide me to do Your Will..
Was talking to a few of my frens..suddenly it felt different. It was grief. They are not saved..
yesterday.
whoa. I shall start halfway through the day(: it was after the OAI facilitation course..Took a long one hr ride and a slow walk home and when i came to the door, i found out i had left my key at home. My whole family was somewhere far far away and they just left home half hr ago so they said they were not going to come back for me): they were only coming back home after dinner so i had 6 hrs left.
My first thoughts were to climb over the fence though there were ppl and cars driving past once in a while. I remembered the time my sis climbed over the fence cos nobody answered the doorbell..haha! but then i still wouldn't be able to enter the house. so i started calling ppl. first was the silly bum, which told me about the Thunderpants and about how a baby farted his way out of the womb... ...so i gave up and called some other sane ppl:D
The sun was hot and it was frying my brains so i shifted to the playground instead. it was quite deserted and so i rested a bit there while listening to 90fm..then i took out my Prince Caspian book and read one chapter, but was tired so i just started scribbling on my Instr notebook some nonsense. which was quite a failure. I wrote 2 pgs but look at my first line, "3+pm. I'm at the park near my park." yeahh.
Then Spinelli called half an hr later.
She said that i could go over to her place:D So she fetched me all the way to her house..We started talking about the farewell and x-country. We fooled around for another 3 hrs. Then they brought me to swensens! haha can you believe it I nvr went there before..I missed the chance when weili brought the team while i had a fractured ankle): It was filled with Narnia!! Whee. Dinner was great. THANK YOU SPINELLI FOR SUCH A GREAT TIME AND RESCUEING ME ONCE AGAIN(:
I think being locked out of the house was a blessing in disguise..So i say, Thank you Lord for blessing me with such great friends to rely on and for giving me another path out of the dark!! To show me that You are still there beside me protecting me and guiding me all the way.
p.s Spinelli! you are super funny k. haha what the "why is janell so serious? I can't ....." hahaha! don't worry, I'll keep quiet about it(:(:

No comments: