Friday, April 18, 2008

What's with all the emo-ness?

Hey guys!! Was just wondering what's up with you all!

Esp Kat, hey don't get too stressed out over your class comm thingy...my class is also not cooperative at all (I'm one of the main culprits who don't actually DO anything but at least i don't talk when any of my class comm members are speaking to the class) It's not that we DON't WANT TO DO ANYTHING, it's just that we DON'T KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT DOING THE STUFF. Haha actually I think monitresses have a really tough job. So keep perservering on yeah?

Actually I've been feeling kind of down and out recently, I've got lots of things on my mind. All of different scopes. I don't feel like listing them out because it'll only make me feel worse.

I think I'm a little bit wacko now. It's like I actually ENJOY doing Maths hw and especially challenging Maths questions. Dunno why. It's actually like therapy for me. It's my way of forgetting about my problems I guess. It's just freaky. Cos like I never knew I had this aptitude for Maths before. Then I get all stressed when I can't solve them. But when I do, I feel so proud of myself. Sheesh...must be the Genevieve syndrome. She has this habit of saying "I'm so talented!" when she solves a Maths question before me. We try and do questions before Mr Khoo touches on them...some sort of lame competition I guess. I feel like a nerd in my class.

Anyway I did this cool test on Facebook. It's what kind of instrument are you. I got clarinet. sounds pretty much like me, except for the looking posh part! (:

You are quiet, reserved, but very creative. A lot of people don't seem to understand you because you have your own 'beat'. You enjoy both the light and dark side of life, and sometimes this comes off as a little creepy. You are sometimes too quiet, you need to learn to speak up!!! You are very intrepretive and creative in your workplace/activities and tend to be a good follower. You often dislike confrontation and would rather just forget problems, as opposed to fighting or talking about them. You love to read and write, and love to look very 'Posh'. Although you are often misunderstood, you are undoubtably cool.

Haha btw, been doing some deep thinking on Kat's wise words on Thursday post-training. Still reflecting on them....but nevertheless I admit, they are true. Kudos to you Kat, you have great potential in becoming a counsellor/psychologist. Trying to move on from reflection to action. Wish me luck!

No comments: