If you can learn to laugh in spite
of the circumstances that surround you,
you will enrich others, enrich yourself,
and more than that, you will last.
~BARBARA JOHNSON, APRIL 18
Had a talk with ms chng today after school..seems like she's gna get alot of sec 4s to go to RJC.. I felt demoralised when she said that i don't know why. maybe cos she never bothered to ask sec 3s? I can tell she feels a connection with the sec 4s. not us.. It ain't her fault anyway, we don't like speaking up. She says we have team spirit that brought us this far. Well of course we have..3/4 of us are from sec4! so of course they're happy.
Sorta had a talk with angie and amanda..they seem to agree with me. Ahh wat to say. they are so stressed. and they thought I was..but we're not gna tell the two others till they cool down. I was disappointed in ***r****'s reaction. very. great now i've become a villain. but i don't really care.. as in I know whats going on but it just is not making me stressed or whatnots. I thank the Lord for my calamity(: cos it surely won't do me any good behaving like them. I think it'll be good to hav a private session for the class com on monday? But meanwhile i'll be praying for them. and myself, to say the right things cos some ppl can get a bit twitchy.. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment