Sunday, February 10, 2013

Happy Chinese New Year!! :D

Hey guys! Just wanna wish you all a Happy Chinese New Year of the water snake! :)

Well technically our year just started (isn't it awesome to have 2 new years day in a calendar year?), so if we have any resolutions that we may have forgotten to act on since Jan 1st, we can start over on a new slate again!

Hope everyone had a good holiday or at least a good time today? Kat I know you are overseas now, but I hope that you still had a wonderful day with your friends over there :)

And to Tash, I know that you are very busy with uni work now, so keep your head up and keep going! :)

Till next time, I'll leave you all with this awesome cover I can't stop listening to! The lyrics are so meaningful too, and I love this arrangement (you know without all the trance club music haha). Enjoy <3 p="">

No comments: