Thursday, June 17, 2010

Ohgosh! The video :D :D hahaha im really glad we went for it, though I just couldnt do the last part :/ im like totally determined to be able to do the monkey bars by next year, been doing weights everyday yknow!! One day, one day i'll have bulging biceps. haha. Though it'll probably turn flabby when i grow old. Hmmm not so attractive. Mandy! Next year we shall join tgt as a team & the UNDERSOMES will RULE!! No excuses :P Btw, there's yet to be a successful team from the student category. Did you see the list of timings baldy?
ANYWAY, im supposed to be sleeping now, so that I can wake up bright and early tmr to start on my mugging session before trooping off to school after lunch for a two hour class (i'll be taking that long just to travel there & back). Sigh, torture. I need a kick up my ass, seriously.


Just a thought;
I know that troubles and challenges are meant to make us stronger. And that we shouldnt pray for the burden to be taken away, but rather, pray that He'll teach us something from it. But how difficult that can be! I always thought that asking God to comfort me meant that He'd take away that sinking feeling in my heart, that my heart would be light and I would be happy even through the problem. But I've come to realise that our idea of comfort is completely different from God's idea of comfort.
He is with us, through it all. As we embrace our own pain, He'll embrace it with us; He knows it's good for us, and it'll help us grow. God knows what's best for us. He'll comfort us in ways that are beyond our human understanding. And as we go through life and encounter the challenges & troubles in it, we should always be aware of His presence, His mighty hands; moulding, shaping and forming us. I'm sure that's worth smiling for. Worthy enough a reason to turn that frown upside down (:

No comments: