No one's blogged here for ages. I haven't blogged here for 2 months(or more) already! Ok I shall try to revive this. Though I don't feel like blogging about the past 3-4 months of my life, which includes lots of stuff like the O's, holidays and etc.
Today I went to Kat's church for Christmas service. It was really enjoyable and quite different from my own, but the grace preaching is the same, which is great news. :) Watched Kat's sisters performing, heheh so cute!
Watched the movie Faith Like Potatoes too, which was a really faith-building and inspiring movie. A must-watch for all Christians. It started out really dry(like the land and the weather in the movie) but really became very inspiring after the main character Angus Buchan accepted Christ. Go watch it if you can! Found some full movie links on youtube but not sure if they work, haven't tried. Anyway, remember the name, Faith Like Potatoes, there's a book by the same name on his amazing story which is 100% true. Will try to find it asap.
Really loved the movie cos I felt like this movie kind of spoke to me and because I have been lately(since before O's till now) feeling a bit distant from the Lord and really wanted to get back closer with Jesus and God. This movie really got me feeling born again, I really hope that after this, I can get back to a closer communion with God like before, and not feel lost or distant or empty like in the 2nd half of this year. Maybe there was a reason God put me in Kat's church today,to watch that movie and to try to rediscover the Lord again and trust God in everything just like before. I really can't wait to go to my church next week and hear my pastor's word(or God's word to the church and people) for 2010. Hmm I feel like joining my church's youth group for fellowship, maybe I should join the Arrow Ministry next year...
Anyway, it's coming to the end of December and I still haven't gotten a job or a prom dress(less than 2 weeks left!) Gosh I'm really leaving it late. I guess I'll just trust in Jesus to help me with this two things for He knows what's best and He knows my future.
Just wanna tell you guys one great phrase from the movie above: The condition for a miracle is difficulty and the condition for a great miracle is impossiblity. (as said by Angus Buchan, he should have added the part about having just a little faith as well though!)
On a side note, the movie the Princess and the Frog is really good too! It'll make you feel like a kid again, in a good way of course. It's like the Disney movies of old, think Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, (my fav movies when young)etc, great songs, great music and good morals. Ahhh what a feel-good and feel-young movie! Haha go catch it too if you can! Well worth paying!
Oh and if anyone hasn't caught New Moon yet and wants to know how it is, all I can say is, it's exactly the same as the book, if you liked the book, you'll like the film, simple as that. Can't think of any part they left out, probably a bit more exciting than Twilight I think. If you are a fan, you have to watch this, otherwise, spend it on P and F!(haha)
Well, that's all for now. Kat and Nat, pls blog soon too!
Mandy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment