Haha and wow again. You know,reading your viewpoint of it always leaves me feeling amazed. Yep, I really meant it when I said, the way you write makes it look like nothing below your explanation...the best complement I could ever have :D even though it wasn't rly supposed t be tt meaning in general. I'll tell you the meaning soon, and ofc the reason ((: maybe in the clay blog.
Hmm hope you guys are contented with your results for prelim 2! Haha I improved by like 6 pts man. :D really have to give thanks to the Lord, I seriously have no clue whr tt came from. Tash, don't worry too much about these papers, the Lord has already set ready a path for you, just take it in His stride. (: although I truly do hope that you'll be in the same sch as me! Haha we'll tear the place down man. Whoo!
Hope to hear from you guys soon!
;)
No comments:
Post a Comment