Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Hello!!
I do still come here and check out for updates, Tashi!
It's been quite a busy few days for me. Since Friday, I've been mugging for Chinese Os which was on Monday so I would say I'm highly relieved Papers 1 and 2 are over now. Now I'm experiencing a different type of problem. The motivation to study and do homework for prelims. Argh! Everything I try to do my work, I get distracted by other stuff and I always fall short of my targets.

But you're right! Jesus will carry us through our Os. I believe that we just need to trust in Him and He will deliver us. After all, He has plans for us, 'plans to give us hope and a future'. So let's not be too overwhelmed by our troubles. For once we know that everything is in God's hands, we can leave everything in God's hands indeed! For He knows best and He is forever faithful to those who believe and trust in Him! Thank you Jesus and thank you Father, for everything. Amen!

Love,
Mandy :)

No comments: