Friday, April 24, 2009

(: (: (:

Hey tash!! Gosh yes, the cards. and I remember the songs.. I sang it to you during chalet 2 years back and you laughed at me. I was trying to be passionate and sing with my heart you know! Man, ha_n't heard that song in ages as well. do you know smth? In my letters box, the first e_er letter you wrote to me is ALWAYS at the top. Cos I'm trying to sa_e those wa_es till the ery end((: Those curly wurlys you stuck on! Hahaha, and that girl, isn't she the one on the postcards?? well I hae her on mine haha. I don't remember drawing bananas doing celebratory dance though heh:p
Whooo. Haha, but yes, the super heroes! :D you know, they're my prized ones now, the ones i hae left. so didn't use them. hahaha. kay, it's been so long back here.

Bye!

No comments: