Saturday, December 13, 2008

My Black Tribe I's (:
Hmm I still miss those 2 days haha!
I think we should've turned on the flashlight,no?
Yep! BBQ night! We the black tribers with the gracefully painted(charcoaled) face by moi & A! :D

Hahaha I suddenly remember the man at cheers ;) He thought we instruct people to climb trees. Okay, but before we told him we are outdoor adventure instrs, he thought we were fitness instrs!! xD
Do we look that buff?? Hmm..

Then the loudspeaker man! Hahahaha M, W & Y!
Its a Love story, baby just say yes.
"Uh, scuse me I's, can you all play somewhere else? yeah you in the blue shirts."
oh my. so embarrassing! In the loudspeaker at downtown sommore! :P

bbq night was amazing. Haha we thoughroghly irritated them with our cf songs manz! HAHAHA. But it was still awesome.
I liked surfing on the wobbly bench with my black tribe starter! Ah, in the end we gave our pit to them(: and i saw that they also put charcoal on themselves! tsktsk, no originatlity.


crowding around the food supplyer(:
okay there's much more, but I'll leave it here for now(:

Amanda Poh Hui Lyn! Hahaha I see my full name in your blog than anywhere else man!
And you spelt my name wrong): how can!!


Going to Korea soon! Hahaha you'll miss me on the first day of school(:
SEEYOU!




No comments: