Cos I'm still recovering from nb one.
It demotivated me to go for another one ):
Your Name, is a shelter like no other,
Your Name, let the nations sing it louder
cos no one has the power to save,
But Your Name.
Save me, Lord.
I want to be back in Your loving arms once more.
And this time, forever.
First night was alright. (:
Haha it's been long since I had those random talks with you tash!
Ahh, and it did feel good to have a shout/scream in the middle of the night
The beach was too silent hahahah, cept someone up there with the flashlights ;)
"ABU" & "FTB!!"
but sadly we had to um, emergency back huh.
hahaha okay, okay, it was my own clumsiness. (:
ooh.
It was the first time I saw so much blood in such a small area.
I thought I broke something.
Thank you JKok for piggy-backing me back xD
oh wow, I never thought I'd get to have one in the rest of my life.
Fun & painful heh. Good thing I didn't wear my specs.
Didn't really want to see what she meant by 'I carry you all the way la, your dripping (blood)'
That was the highlight I guess..hope her back doesn't hurt too badly :/
Then I couldn't sleep so I read twilight til there was light.
Not bad, not bad (:
Anybody can lend me the next book?
Darn, I'm serious.
I really do want to stop.
Oh Father, guide me with Your hand..lead me to the right path.
& thank You, for always being there
Sometimes we look so intently toward
the top of our mountain that we stumble over
the steps leading to it. The journey begins just
where you are with blessings in every step.
~December 7
the top of our mountain that we stumble over
the steps leading to it. The journey begins just
where you are with blessings in every step.
~December 7
No comments:
Post a Comment