I feel so whoo!
Eating passion fruit, wildberry & chocolate yogurt ice cream now! :d
Just now was eating bluu cheese on crackers with almond blended :d :d
best part is, the bluuuu cheeese was spread by moi, and the almond was blended by mummy :D
I have no idea what is wrong with my taste buds, but they taste FANTASTIC.
And anyways I was waiting for my glasses to defrost.
Yes, I found my spectacle case in the fridge. HAHAH
Good thing i don't wear contacts or my eyeballs will freeze.
Okay, I'm going lulu, but i'm looking forward to the COLDDD.
though i think my ice cream isn't really enough to put an extra layer of fat on me.
Ooh HongKong disneyland! Hahaha have fun, and don't fall off the roller coaster, yeah?
And promise me you won't scare mickey away to africa too? good.
I'll be thinking of you all when New Year comes(:
And have fun in thailand manz!
Haha, believe it or not, when Ms Poon called me ytd (yeah shocked me too-and she wasn't angry I didn't turn up for the meeting! :O She seemed quite happy talking to me), I actually missed hearing her hoarse manly voice..Thought back on the times I used to wish she'd stop yakking. Man I missed those times.
Okay, off to pack! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment