Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Lovin' life because of You

40 min run.
Dragon boating.
Sports psychology workshop.

okay, I've been so busy these days, I've not been able to post of my EXCITING week.

SUNDAY
Jamming jamming jamming whoo! Haha finally got together abit of our performance for christmas(: Man, it's good to be back on the keyboard. You guys must come watch me okay?
living it anew again(:

MONDAY
Ohohohohohmy. The day me and MAYTAVEE TANSRISUWARN almost blowed the school up. whoop! Man, i think i exhaled too much gasoline. Did i say exhale? Sorry, i meant inhale:P
Ayeayeaye, it's getting to my brains D:
Oh i almost forgot. Our terrible market experience:P Hahaha thank you CHERIE for answering though you were sleeping and telling me what corn and popcorn was in chinese (okay actually your sis, but at least you asked her:D)

hahaha, hm. Smth happened on the bus ride home.
The bus was empty, but it was raining cows and donkeys outside, so it was really cold.
Then suddenly this lady who was sitting in front, came to sit next to me :O Oh my, I didn't know my heat radiates so far manz! Hahah!
But then that's not all, she started stretching!!! wow. So warm that she can start doing yoga? in the bus?

TODAY
Yeah i guess i've already listed out at the beginning of this post.
Run was alright, though i had to wake up like at 5am this morning to go):

Dragonboat was fun! Champions, we are. (:
Our boat won all the races? Haha but that's not impt. had fun, only saw one dead fish! Improvement, kallang basin, well done!!
Haha had malu moments out of the boat though..nyeh! hahaha.

Hm and another one at kfc. whaaa Nair, nair! and charlene!! thanks ah, well done.
Hahaha oh why oh why are netballers so crazy xD
Then on the way to school. Oh my i tell you, even the sec 1s are like lunatics! Hahah they won't disagree with me.

You give song to my lips,
dance to my feet,
how I've missed this feeling!

When I think about the heavens
the moon and all the stars,
I wonder what You
ever saw in me..

No comments: