From 1 Corinthians 3:77
"So then neither he who plants is anything, nor he who waters, but God who gives the increase."
Wow. What a day it has been. I really don't know what to say. The whole of this year, the Lord has been there for me. I know it's not my own efforts.
I'm not that smart.
Neither am I particularly hardworking.
But the Lord has blessed me immensely this year.
And I thank Him so much for that.
Geog was simply amazing. I thought the paper was really tough! Plus my CA for Geog was the lowest of all my subjects. I've been used to getting 14 or 15 upon 25 for the diff sections but I got like what, 18-21 upon 25 for the tests? Wow.
But I had to sacrifice my Chem as a result. I didn't study for Chem EYE at all because I was too busy mugging for Geog, hoping I could improve my Geog, can you believe that? I was so freaked out by that fact that I blanked out during Chem, and couldn't do any mole calculations! So embarassed now. Achieved my worst Chem result of the year(B4). Good thing though, my CA marks were good, so they pulled my Chem overall up to a barely there A1. Thank God.
EL and Chinese were good, hit my expectations although only just there. SS was not good, hoping HE plus CA marks can pull me up. Tmr's E and A Maths as well, not sure how to feel. Both papers were tough but I'm hoping the Lord will carry me through like He did for the whole of this year so far.
Alright, all the best everyone!
God bless.
No comments:
Post a Comment