Btc is finally over..after all the running like mad chickens, the stress, the scoldings, the tension, the late nights after debriefs, rushing proposals, revising and worrying..its over. (:
Maybe i said all that a little too late? I didn't have a chance to say. I believed in second chances and i didn't want to spoil the mood in the first few days..i thought you would change. And you did. For the worse. I guess maybe I just couldn't stand it anymore. I couldn't even scold, or be angry..I didn't have enough energy or strength left in me to do that. Somehow you didn't really turn out like what I wanted you to. But then again, i love you for who you are, falcon.
You don't know that I would've broke down right in front of you yesterday. My hands were shaking again..it was one. against eleven. Whatever i said then and there was what I truly felt. There was no other person there to waver anything. Of course i had more to say, but i left it there..cos I know that actually, there was not much more i can do than to tell you. Nothing can be changed now. And what's over, is over. I was not pinpointing anyone, you are a team. One falls everyone falls.
We still have a month left, lets just move forward now okay? Your team is strong but the heart is weak. But I havn't given up on you. And i never will. (:
Haha, I really have to thank the instrs who gave me a hug ytd(:
Yes I almost teared when you teared, and I did when another of you almost did ):
But in the end, all is not lost! Jiayoujiayou!!
I must thank the cc dept (pronounced 'sissy department') for all the crazy times and laughter and tummy pains, special mention to: The CC Head, Maytavee!
The CC Second Head, Grace Tang the Awesome! (yes you put that in my phone ah you!)
My Fellow Kuku CC Attached, Wanehhhhhhhhhhh!
Sissy's unite!! Hahahahahahah cannot break your promise ah, must go work tgt this holsxD
just hope we don't get fired for being to extraordinarily lame.
Whoot! I think we're the most amazing ppl can! (cept extra waneh. :P kidding)
Haha i know we started out as 3 busy bees..all three of us had like. So many positions to keep and things to chase!! Then we bought an attached from an orrienteering merchant:D HAHAHAHA but she managed to chase all the things away(:(:
aye.
A bit of rest before we start chionging COALs proposals yeah?
whew.
Now gotta settle the nb stuff.
I called the jersey lady today!! hahaha so accomplished(:(:
okay. this is long
I shall go now..last day of sch tmr! Busybusybusy xP
Seeya!
God bless!! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment