Tuesday, October 28, 2008

aye..so many things running thru my head.
confused.
so much time to think..none used.
I wonder what's wrong with me these days.
I need to get back
things are not what they seem anymore..i can't remain like this.


So many songs..I want to sing to you.
yet no words can compromise the way i feel.
its so balskdjfosdferijaewjfkdkl.
messed.
ohh why can't i turn off the radiooo.


I've been having dreams..like every other night.
Somehow i dreamt of falcon.
not once, but twice.
first one, i didn't see, i only heard voices.
they were given a near impossible task..but they didn't give up, they didn't whine
instead i heard them encouraging each other, telling themselves that they were gna make it.
and. it was a success. They did it!
Nothing is impossible, if you set your mind towards it.

the second, wasn't so much of talk, it was action.
They were everything i wanted them to be..not the bestest, nor the most enthu or entertaining or strongest or fastest or whatever.
What they did, was to look me in the eye, answer me when i spoke, and gave me their attention.
Just that bottom line of respect. (:
That's all i want.
To be treated like what i say actually means something.
If only that were true. I'd be more than proud (:

Netball today was fun!
haha havn't been enjoyin trg for quite some time now..
weili and ms chng both came down(:
then two other trainee coaches came, plus the main coach; lisa, national team coach!
She's tall. :O
My arms and legs look like they've been abused. By my skipping rope.
owww it hurt. I had like 6, 7 red lines on each arm man. yeoww!!
either the ropes too short, or i'm too tall. I'll take the 2nd option(:(:
So they sorta coached us to train for a test..hm. why are we still making these mistakes after all these years??
Ahwell, i've deproved too. My legs totally did not belong to my body today. ugh.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, the jersey lady arrived! (:(:(:
Everythings decided ;)
heh it was just you and me today.
yikes sorry i keep um. yeah. wrong areas ah. xP


After trg was... heh. heh.
aye, failed meeting!
btw, i'm sorry i neglected both of you):
I was really really really really glad you came..it finally felt that, you cared.
But i guess i got carried away..
and i can feel the strain.
why?


haha nat!
i noticed your font looks like your handriting :D

zZz..i'm tired.
G'night ppl!
God bless(:

No comments: