Thursday, August 21, 2008

Hm. I have alot of hw to do..and gotta start mugging soon. like now. Darn even my class is counting down to EYE! Okay, anyway:


1. We had a field trip during ssgeog today(: nice walk, didn't learn much. Somebody kept trying to look for snails to scare me. She doesn't know she is scarier than snails. HAHA.
2. Weili came back to train us. Heh. Believe it or not, I missed her loads ): And I'm actually pretty relieved that she's throwin us back into the end of the pit. I mean, look at us. we seriously need that climb up..so hooray for weili!
3. I am gna cut my hair tmr. hm I have hair to cut okay! haha if not, I'll just shave it all off(: I look nice with or without hairXD
4. I have alot of hw to do.
5. I have about a billion things in my mind now..okay. maybe just one.
6. I have alot of hw to do.



Rahh! Haha hm. I'm tired. Who wouldn't? trainingrugbytrainingrugbytrainingrugbytraining.

I'm getting sick of rugby. It's not as fun as it used to be..just like trg. I must've been blind

I miss tournament period. Darn it could be like the only time i'd love netball and the seniors. But I guess what I miss the most is the way I'd always wna do my best in every match. I wna make everything i do on that court in that 8 minutes count. Every single little mistake I made was like a blow on the head. Now, it's nothing. That passion i once had..like a flame on the last part of the candle stick. I thought I'd never miss seniors..after what had happened in lower sec. But I can see that difference in me after they left. I just need ppl to motivate me. By doing their best, I'll do my best too. If those around me start to slack, I will start to slack. They give me a banana face, I...I just wna bury myself in the longkang. darn it. That's what's happening now.


Okay! I shall put up some pics(:
haha kay i don't think everyone was ready for it :P suprising photographer(:

2nd attempt! better..cept mine failed (sssshh it's a secret)

ARGH!! Eunice succeeded:( now you see me, now you don't. bleahh. look at the look of accomplishment on her face.

Grp photo with hawk instructors!

I MISS HAWK(: And the silly Eunice that foiled all my plans!!!! D: Making me shorter everytime i see her. rahh! XD

I must buck up my chi(:(:

你 是 否 渴 望
得着 那 满 足 的 喜 乐
你 是 否 渴 望
得 着 那 永 远 的 福 乐

是谁 能 夠 使 你 的 心
充 满 欢 喜
是谁 能 夠 使 你 的 灵
完 全 快 乐

哦! 是 耶 稣
他 使 我 的 哀 哭 变 欢 呼
哦! 是 耶 稣
他 深 知 道 你 我 的 愁 苦

哦! 赞 美 主
他使 每 个 黑 夜 变 白 昼
哦! 赞 美 主他 是 永 恒 生 命 的 主

No comments: