HELLOS(:
Haha sorry I've been BUSYBUSYBUSY D:
Rahh.
monday: Dateline for finding primary school coaches by calling other ppl and asking them if they know any and then getting their number and then asking them if they wna come down for netball clinic.
tuesday: SS GEOG TEST.. D:
wednesday: RUGBY.. :S and mugggggggggggggggggggggg for A math!! (i think i failed it)
Thursday: AMATH TEST.. DD:
Lessons have been boringggggg. Really. I kinda find it hard to amuse myself anymore..oh and i got scolded for talking:P Yupyup our class is like a graveyard so better not wake the dead. or going to be. To tell you the truth, the only lesson i enjoyed was CHINESE. :O
Whoot!
Haha it's the only period I can't stop laughing man(: ...though I had to stand for the whole period, but still! Heh. and lets see what else..oh! PE :D
Next week should be something new..I wonder what we're gna do. Hope not yoga. Do it every trg alr ;)
I liked my new place(:
Had to sit at the back of the class cos of the UK visitors. Didn't get to talk to them much):
Sat next to Fazila and JiaminXD Haha it was fun sitting there..sad i'll have to shift back next week..
Tomorrow's the netball clinic! Not really looking forward though all the hard work..all the schools rejected us only bendeemer pri is coming down. Haiyo. Hahaha but then it's still a good opportunity for us i guess (: nothing goes wasted.
No comments:
Post a Comment