Sunday, July 13, 2008

HELLO(:

Firstly, I want to say,


WELL DONE CEDAR SYMPHONIC BAND!!!!!!!
YOU GUYS RULED THE STAGE!!!


Yup, getting a GOLD WITH DISTINCTION is definately something to be proud of!! And I'm so glad I could be there to watch you guys get that. First in division too!! WOW. :D


What I really admired most about the whole thing was..the teamwork.
they all put in their 110% in it..and look at the results.
Ofc before all this, tough work had to be put in..
but they all strived for one purpose.
Why cant we be like that too?
If just one person had not put in the best,,could they achieve this?
If only we could have the same passion..we'd be more than champions!
MUST~CAN~WILL.
I won't give up.


The fireworks was pretty(:
I met Gabriella on the way out! Haha lucky them, had free show of the ndp! XD
Well, I had a great dinner too..though somehow rachel and i are being backnabbed. rahh D:
Hahaha I hadn't laughed so much in ages.


Hmm I was thinking while i watched ytd..
There was a sitch..didn't watch the conductor and went wrong.
The conductor controls what happens in the play..
Fast or slow, loud or soft..as long as you keep ur eyes on him (/her)
you won't go wrong.


Dear Father! You are my conductor(:
My life is lead by Your hands..
May my eyes never leave You, that i may do what You guide me to do!
Hmm Mandy ah mandy..
Hahaha you always were a funny strange bird. Haiyo! Had fun arguing eh? hmm I know the saying that we should find enjoyment in whatever we do so that we may do it well..but i don't really think that applies to arguing..
And I don't think the song makes you old!! HAHA tsk.
Why did your fren scream in ur ear? Because she spotted nat doing funny things on stage?? Do they know each other? Hahaha ldrs invest was quite fun! (only the actual one. The prac ones were tiringgggggggg) And yes, since ur so interested, I did do a superman strip outside the hall to get my jersey out..I was sweating like a potato!! I got (unwanted) help from somebody to take off my (sch) skirt cos I think she was very kanchiong. haha! She almost pulled down my jersey skirt along with it.
Eh! and i did the monitress dance too!! Ohman. Paiseh! hahaha aiya but i don't really care about my face though..like how i maluated myself infront of ALOT of ppl a few days ago..during math test!! heh just remembered what my friend told me.."you don't care about face?? Excuse me, if you didn't realise, your face is now the face of an OAI, a monitress and a cca ldr.." Ohwells. I still don't bother..
I will refresh the weary and satisfy the faint.
~JEREMIAH 31:25
For my Blazers(: Don't let others get you down! I'll be there whenever you need me.
I just realised, He wants the same too..to cast your burdens on him, and run into His arms! Like a lost child going back to his Father. And I know, nothing you do will ever stop Him from loving you and waiting at the door of your heart for you to come back home. (: PRAISE THE LORD!
Hold on, little girl
Show me what he's done to you
Stand up, little girl
A broken heart can't be that bad
When it's Through, it's through
Fate will twist the both of you
So come on Baby, come on over
Let me be the one to show you

I'm the one who wants to be with you
Deep inside, I hope you feel it too
Waited on a line of greens and blues
Just to be the next to be with you

Why be alone
When we can be together, baby
You can make my life worthwhile
I can make you start to smile

I'm the one who wants to be with you
Deep inside, I hope you feel it too
Waited on a line of greens and blues
Just to be the next to be with you

Just to be the next to be with you
"Anyone who says 'sunshine brings happiness' has never danced in the rain." XD

No comments: