Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Hello(:

Hmmm. I must say the leadership course was a tad bit over-charged la.. But it was fun:D

Holidays are gonna be OVER SOONNNN....booo hoooooo:( So sad man. I haven't had much fun at all. Most of the time i'm worrying about HOMEWORK. hiaya.

So. Tomorrow we're gonna play GAMES!! whooohooo. Hope they are fun fun fun. I need it. Lots of it. Anyone going on any last minute trip overseas?

How are is your homework coming along Mandz? Alright i hope:) Oh no i haven't studied for Physics either!! I'm not even sure what topics are tested D: HELPPP.

ETHAN IS CUTEEEE :D Tell him that for me please!! HAHA. I wanna hug him! YAY.

Hey have you guys been watching "So you think you can dance" ? IT'S REALLY GOOD. Some people are just so amazing. There was this guy who lost a leg in a motorcycle accident and his other leg had a fracture (there was still a metal rod inside his leg). He was a really good breakdancer but now, well..he cant exactly dance his best. But he turned up for the auditions anyway. His motive was very different from most dancers auditioning. He was like, "I'm doing this for me." He was auditioning to prove something to himself. Not to the judges. Not for anyone else. Wow. You know, the first thing that he said when he realised that his leg was gone was something like, " How am i ever going to dance again?" Such passion.

You'll should go watch it if u're free:) There's some awesome talent there man. Fabulous moves.

Okays then.

tata for now~

No comments: