Monday, June 2, 2008

heello(:

ahh can somebody tell me what you did on saturday!! I'm feeling very sad you left me out of the team ):):

Eeeee I need to start doing hw. D; and start planning for wed's trg. Ms Chng says I have to plan the whole schedule for that day...nyeh. oh wells I hope it works! She says that she doesn't like the atmosphere of trg, mandz. Says she's not used to the dullness. haha told us that other coaches used to say,"cedar netballers are very cheerful, united girls huh".

But it's different now.
I guess you both don't know what happened yesterday.
I do not want to relive it here cos even I am not sure of the details...
I was heart pained though when i heard it.
This is what has become.

oh well.i will still prefer this position to the one in the classroom though..i think. i am confused..guide me lord,i need Your help.
I guess He has helped me loads already. Haha! By relieving me of my burdens(:(:

Oh! natasha. I've been having dreams lately..and almost all concerns you:D
hahaha! I vaguely remember them now but one of them was on how you did for the saturday contest(: I dreamt you guys got 4th or 5th! but you were sad bcos you didn't get anything):

ahh. I better start on work now.
cheerios!

No comments: