Wednesday, April 23, 2008

WHEEWHEEWHEE(:

HAHA YAY FOR 3SOME-UNDERSOME(:

hmm wow i guess we all have been havin troubles..haha mine was small but i just kicked up a big fuss:P nothin really so stop worryin! Hey Mandy, i know you don't like to tell out loud these kinda stuff, but if that makes you feel good then we'll let it be that way(: but i seem to be noticing you in "outer space" like i told you on the bus that day.

NATASHA! you ah. i don't know what to say. Why must you be so secretive?? Hahaha if it's anu you are worryin abt, i promise i won't say anth. I won't tell a soul!!! WHY DON'T YOU WANT TO SHARE YOUR A-MATHS RESULTS?? HAHA FINE.


To gain that which is worth having,
it may be necessary to lose everything else.

BERNDETTE DELVIN
HAVE TOS:
I have to start exercising.
I have to do NAPFA.
I want to play captain's ball with my class tmr.
I have to learn my juniors' names.
I have to learn to manage my time. unlike wat i'm doin now.
I need sleep.
I need my 2 frens which one seems to hav gone bonkers and the other senile.
I have to make my table partner talk more so that she will tell me where's she's going before she runs away for 3 periods and make me train for my 2.4km prematurely and miss ms chngs chem demo (which i still finished before the others so pat on the back for me!)
I have to concentrate on my chinese project and not get distracted.
I have to learn how not to get distracted.

MUST CAN WILL

P.s. cedarblaze blog is now open!! whee! www.cedarblaze.blogspot.com. i think:P

No comments: