I practically was begging for tissue paper tday.
Thanks JOAN for saving my NOSE(:(:
I almost crashed my head on the table a few times tday.It's lonely being without a table partner):
GET WELL SOON GABRIELLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sometimes i feel so shi bai cannot do anth for her..Ah sidetrack. I smacked my head many times tday.
I learnt that from Parveen and Anooja when i was like this before a match..had 4 hands on my head shaking it vigourously. Or is that why i'm now havin post-headpains??
Anw, lessons were boring. Got scolded by ms thang tday. havn't seen her in a while! :)
There's pe tmr..ahhh i wna go. But if i still like this..
this mornin i ran to hannah's hse. late again!!! D: D:
I feel soooo bad. darn it. shall turn up 10 min early tmr. :D
ah yesterday. after sch.
shan't say wat happened, but i'm disappointed.
very.
I'm not angry..jus disappointed and sad. Because it's not for my good, its for everyone.
and you were being selfish. and the worst thing is that you know it!!
Wat more can i do?
But live and forget. I hope I'll not see this again.
it's hard luck but I can hope can't i?
Ah darn i didn't get to go for trg today..it is saddening.
I'll have to postpone napfa too if i can.
Have gotten back all my papers alr! yikes It wasn't expected AT ALL.
Everything i thought i'd get turned upside down.
I thought i'd do better in E math than A, but my A scored 10 marks higher..
I studied for bio and didn't touch physics and chem at all, but bio turned out to be a heart breaker..i scored highest for physics among my papers, and got a suprise A1 for chem.
And for language wise...as expected, i didn't do very well.
oh, suprise geog as well! hahaha(:
so in total, 4 A1s and the rest are Cs??
OHNO. gotta start bucking up.
God gave me time..I was too stubborn not to use it.
neahhhhhhh.
ok got to do maths now. seeya(:
No comments:
Post a Comment