Monday, April 7, 2008

Onward to the Netballers!!!

Hi hi how's everyone? Shall reply to both of you first before posting my latest updates.

Nat, haha, thanks although my class won the 10 x 80m in our finals, we were only fourth overall. We were only 2 seconds away from 2nd place and bragging rights for breaking the record. So it kind of sucks really....although 3P(3rd place) is Oleander like 3I so it wasn't that bad.

Hehe, anyway if I'm correct, I already told both of you what tricks my class played on April Fools' right? So I shall not repeat.

To Kat, great job and well done to our B div school team netballers!!! I can't wait to get to Toa Payoh Sports Hall on Thursday to cheer you guys on! Haha your post was so funny....esp the part about 'our coach's broken record'. That really needs no explaining. I wonder if she will be like that on Thurs? Won't that be kind of funny? I am considering an open appeal to my class to come down and support you guys. Sounds great? Maybe I'll do it tomorrow.

Oh and Kat that picture is HUGE. I don't really like it much...cos I look weird in that pic. Anyway wont we supposed to have a tagboard?

Charis and her partner also tried the same famous Kat and Sunshine experiment in the lab today. The 'boom' wasn't that loud to me but considerably louder than the 'pop' sound which I'm proud to say Amirah(my parter)and I did extremely well. I was standing right in front of Charis when she did it. (Actually I was the one who persuaded her to do it haha) Ms Chng was at the back helping someone out. She looked up when she heard the noise but didn't scold Charis who sits at the front. Lucky her!

How was the Geog Elective test for you guys today? Rivers right? So lucky Geog elect only one chapter, we pure Geog have to memorise 3!! Speaking of which, I have my Pure Geog test next week!! Elements of Weather, Climate conditions and floods/droughts. Sigh...last time was Plate Tectonics, Volcanoes, Earthquakes. Any more interesting than your waterfalls Kat?

Anyway my Hist elect test today was hectic to say the least. Not enough time, cute/funny cartoon source and awful illegible handwriting on my part. Still, I think I did the best I could so no complaints here. Got Maths and Chem over next 2 days. Off to study hard now.

Till next time!!
~Da Panty says bye!!~ (:

No comments: