Sunday, April 27, 2008

good times.

:D:Dahhhhh the good times...
we gotta get tgt some time.. brings back good memories.
sexy spinelli(: i miss you!!! Just left us here... D:

teamwork(: 2 artists reminscing our art tgt...
The oh-so-forgotten team..the reason we were there.
i like grp photos... (:
Do we look alike??
Sunburn time!!

quiet times... (guess where we put the camera!! :O)
whee! see the escalating height.. haha i'm the shortest here D:
One of our fav pictures.. ande & sangu look so couply! haha i rmb the time they were
holdin hands in the mall.. *winks at janell;)
true meaning of "bringing cedar netball to greater heights..."
get what i mean? (:
I think we all look super cute(: and, i jus realised, have matching smiles!
Half the cedar blaze family(:
CHEESE! we are lying on the ceiling:P
silence is beautiful..
MIME! hahaha(:
hahaha all the toothy grins.. :D
our sunset view..
Ah janell..I can't wait to have such a time with you again!
evening game of frisbee..ah see our slim figures? It is all hard work(: whee!
The harbour at night.....

I miss you all. I really do.
Because of you, I love a little more. Because
of you, I take time to give an extra kiss good-bye.
Because of you, I have a new favourite song...
Because of you, I live today, before i worry about
tomorrow... Because of you, now I can help or
listen more. Because of you, today, I am me.
~EILEEN WERNSMAN APRIL 27

No comments: