I was carrying him..he was crying.
I put him down..and took out my phone.
He stopped..and listened.
As he reached out his hand,
I saw a plaster too big for him..wrapped around one of his small tiny finger.
He tried to say smth..all I heard was the rumbling of the phlegm in his throat,and a cough.
He almost choked on himself..and his face turned red. with a look of pain.
I could feel the burn in my heart right then..and wished it was me and not him.
He then looked up at me...and SMILED.
My eyes felt wet..and my heart felt warm(:
Its jus that simple for a small child to fight the sufferings and be happy. why not others? stay strong!(:
God wants us to lay our burdens on Him
and rest in His love. It's His responsibility to
work out the purpose and plan in our hardships.
JONI EARECKSON TADA
No comments:
Post a Comment