Saturday, March 29, 2008

YO!


Heya peeps!!

FINALLY I, official member of the threesome undersome, have decided to post something!

HAHA. Okay I have no idea what to write..

lalala.

tralala..

dumdididum...

hmmm....

Man! You really are very random but thanks for the wonderful updates on your life:)

KAT! Get better soon k? WE LOVE YOU!!

So.
Nothing much has happened other than the fact that I got SO lost at Lisa's estate after the party. MAN OH MAN. That was a horrible scary experience even though I've gotten lost oh so many times!! (as both of you know; you have both contributed to the number)

Well life in school's pretty good I guess. Lots of new interesting stuff to learn:)

Oh and Man, don't worry, we won't tease you anymore (i mean we'll try not to) about you being the class av rep. HAHA. "Always look on the bright side of life". Take it as an opportunity to learn NEW STUFF! Like fix and connect wires together! YAY.

Kat, don't be sad (if you are) cause we MUST BE POSITIVE! Yes. That's the way. (uh huh uh huh)

OH and today, as you know, I went to watch The Leap Years. It was a beautiful storyline!
So romantic and sweet and wonderful and fantastic and emotional and all.
Hiax.. You guys should go watch it too someday if you haven't already!

Are we getting matching (personalised) tees as our identity then? I think it'll be really cute:)

YES! We MUST MUST MUST meet up again in the hols or something!!

Okays. I think I've said quite enough.

TRALALA for now.

No comments: